Liver-Gi Detox Review – Does Liver-Gi Detox Work?
There are people who want to undergo a detoxifying diet first before they finally get the treatment that they need. Detoxifying the liver is a great thing to do because all of the toxins in the body, especially the liver, are removed.
There are many ways in which a person could possibly detoxify his or her liver. Using milk thistle for detoxification is also a good method to try. There are other ways on the internet by which a person could try to detoxify himself. Most of them could even be done at home. People just have to keep an eye on their overall health and they will find their hard work has paid off if they do not suffer from any liver illness.
Liver-Gi Detox provides supportive and stimulating ingredients for gastrointestinal detoxification. Antioxidants alpha-lipoic acid and NAC boost levels of glutathione in the liver, which bind to heavy metals and other toxins. Curcumin and Silymarin improve phase II detoxification through the liver. Amino acids to neutralize toxins, artichoke to increase bile all work together for full gastrointestinal detox support. Liver-Gi Detox is clinically proven and researched ingredients, professional quality product, and our top selling liver support product.
Liver-Gi Detox ingredients include:
- Alpha-lipoic acid and N-acetyl-l-cysteine‚ which are antioxidants that boost your levels of a chemical called glutathione‚ which binds to heavy metals and makes it easier for your body to remove them as waste.
- Turmeric‚ a spice that contains a chemical called curcumin that may enhance the functioning of your body’s own detoxifying enzymes.
- Artichoke extract‚ which helps support optimal blood flow in your liver; it also aids in the digestion process by promoting healthy bile flow.
- Glutamine‚ which helps your body reduce the amount of toxins that make it through the intestinal barrier and into your bloodstream.
- Chlorella‚ which has long been seen as a powerful blood purifier.